1-This is a seasonal sports
2-It's a team sports
3-Many boys and girls practice this sports
4-You need a ice rink to play-it
5-You can play inside or outside
6-You need ice skate
7-We have 5 professionals teams in Canada
8-You need a stick to play-it
9- We have a professional teams in Montreal
10-This is our national sport in Canada
can you find what is this sport?
good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think is hockey because all the enumaration answer corresponds to this sport. I'm really sure about my assertion because I am very fascinate hockey fan. I knows really well this sport.
ReplyDeleteYo,
ReplyDeleteYou are late on your blog Math I know well that you are ultra-powerful because you have to pass your English year to pass it to the SSF but is not has a reason to let to you go. Short similar good luck in Cegep.
Oullet
I bet it's hockey cause it's the canadian national sport and we have a team at montreal named the Canadian. That was a good sport riddle good job !
ReplyDeleteI believe that your sport is hockey . Your sport riddle is easy and I know that you love hockey and you play in a team sport.
ReplyDeleteI bet this sport it's Hockey because it's the most popular sport in canada and because you play hockey too. Good riddle it's pretty easy but nice sentence about the sport. Good luck Math!
ReplyDeleteJimmy Jackson
37 Words
Lol It was really easy math ! I agree Danna, it was sure that you do it on hockey !
ReplyDeleteThat's is also true that you are very late...
Good luck lol !